To begin your child’s journey into being a citizen of tomorrow, please fill in the admission form below:
- Parents are required to fill the registration form online or offline.
- Take the interaction/ test date
- As per the interaction or test results, parents will be given admission form.
- Submit the admission form within 3 days of your results.
- Admission form is accepted along with the documents and fees.
- Mode of payment of fees shall be in Cheque.
Entry Criteria for admission
- Kidzee students are granted admission to Mount Litera Zee Schools on a priority basis.
- Admissionsare granted to students on the basis of the following assessments:
- LKG- II : Interaction of the child.
- III onwards: Written test based.
- Student Viva are considered only as an interface technique.
- Concept test are based on expected key milestones for every class.
- Any student seeking admission to Std 10th in Zee School shall undergo an interest inventory test.
- Student of Mount Litera Zee School need not required to give any entrance test or assessment in case of internal transfers.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Medical Fitness certificate.
- Attested copy of birth certificate.
- Progress card of previous academic year( std I onwards).
- Previous school’s leaving certificate if any.
- Ration card and/or passport copy.
- Passport size photograph of a child, mother & father.
Admission Enquiry Form